Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feathered


You've probably ascertained from this and this post that I am a little obsessed with feathers lately. I think that they are just beautiful! and i put together this collection to prove my point.

1930's Charles James Silk Evening Gown Circa 1936 via 13Bees Flickr


Feather Dishes by Nature's Harvest
Feathers Print by Groundwork on etsy

Peacock Feather Pillow by Giardino

1970's Feather Collecter skirt by Clever Nettle

Feather Wall Paper by Graham and Brown

1960's Peacock Feather Knit top by Studio 1950

1930's "Old Hollywood" Gown via Purple Deer Blog

Anne Fogarty Cream Cotton Feather Print Dress via 13bees flicker




and my little offerings:


feather hat, soon to be added to the shop :)

a ginormous thanks to Megan of 13bees for providing such lovely inspirations from her blog and flicker. and Melissa of Purple Deer Vintage too!

i hope you enjoyed this little collection of finds.
thanks for reading,
m

8 comments:

  1. Oh you are so welcome my deer <3 Thank you for featuring me <3 I'm feather crazy right now too...maybe something to do with Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cups! So pretty and also the white dress from 13bess with the brown feathers - they always have such wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    I was actually gazing adoringly at the 13bees Anne Fogarty dress the other day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful range of feather inspired items!
    That feather print by groundwork is fabulous, as is the 30's vintage embroidered dress...wow!
    Thanks for including my orchid and orange linen pillow, I'm thrilled to be included in your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. swoon swoon swoon. what beautiful selections. and those 13 bees dresses!!! be still, my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word. that first dress. oh my word. it's b-e-a-utiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous finds! Those dresses from 13bees and purple deer KILL me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get enough of feathers lately myself, quite obviously!! great picks!

    ReplyDelete