Saturday, November 27, 2010

Honeypot Shop


in just one week i'm going to have my first ever experience with having a little booth at a handmade and vintage event. I am so nervous, but also excited to get to see my customers in person. if you are anywhere in the Kansas City area, you should come! actually, you should just come no matter where you are from. (come on, i gave you a week's notice, you can make it work! :) check out the blog here


so, if you see that the online shop has a slow week, its not because i don't love you anymore, its because i'm sewing, ironing, tagging, etc for this little shindig... and i'll be back in business soon.

thanks for reading,

m

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I wish I could be there. (Week's notice or not, Pittsburgh is a bit out of the way! ;) I hope you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I could be there. I would if I could.
    Hope you meet a lot of great vintage folks, and find a few treasures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck and so wish I could be there! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great Maria! I hope you have a great time. Please let us know what you learn and how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so incredibly darling....I love this ad even.
    XXXX Emily

    ReplyDelete