Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simply

When the Tucker for Target line came out, most were drawn to the bold graphic prints. but for whatever reason, I could not resist this plain and simple silk navy ruffle dress.
I had been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear it, as steve and i have not had a proper date nite in ages. Since he has been traveling so much, the best date to him is a nite at home with a home-cooked meal (albeit SELF-cooked :). But Monday nite, we went to the Decemberists concert and i wanted to wear something a little bit sexy for my man. Judging by his face when he arrived home from work; mission accomplished :)


Navy silk ruffle dress: Tucker for Target
Plum fishnet tights: can't remember
1940's Milk chocolate suede heels: Ebay


thanks for reading,
m

8 comments:

  1. oh yes it is a little sexy! good length for you! lucky man of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! Nothing wrong with a little sexy sometimes. Such a a seriously cute dress, and you're making me want new tights too, I love the texture on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. them are some fantastic tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so excited that the BALI H'AI necklace got to see the Decemberists! Super great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! I love it too.. checked out the link, that whole line is amazing <3 Cool blog, I love your Etsy store too :)

    Courtney
    www.stickylipgloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! You look great in this!! I am loving the juxtaposition of cute and sexy!
    ~Christina ;-)

    http://christinaville.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty, this dress is a great color for you.

    ReplyDelete