I don't get excited about current clothing very often, but I am totally smitten with Juliette Hogan's Winter 2010 Collection .
How do i love it? let me count the ways.
1. The bows, of course all those ginormous bows (sigh).
2. the colors: latte, olive, navy, lavender, brown and especially that peachy coral.
3. how its half minimal and half whimsical.
4. the silhouettes (i just can't stop loving a flouncy highwaisted skirt).
5. the fabrics, lots of delicious silk
This is just all kinds of inspiring to me.
thanks for reading,
p.s. man, i would love to do something like this background for adelaide's. i'm trying to figure out how to be inspired by it without copying it. hmmm...