Thursday, January 6, 2011

Juliette Hogan


I don't get excited about current clothing very often, but I am totally smitten with Juliette Hogan's Winter 2010 Collection .






How do i love it? let me count the ways.
1. The bows, of course all those ginormous bows (sigh).
2. the colors: latte, olive, navy, lavender, brown and especially that peachy coral.
3. how its half minimal and half whimsical.
4. the silhouettes (i just can't stop loving a flouncy highwaisted skirt).
5. the fabrics, lots of delicious silk

yum.
This is just all kinds of inspiring to me.

thanks for reading,
m

p.s. man, i would love to do something like this background for adelaide's. i'm trying to figure out how to be inspired by it without copying it. hmmm...

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love this background too. The way the items in the background create a frame for the look~ lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are delicious! I would buy pretty much everything.
    About the background, it's very clean and pretty when the pictures are large but you need to think about how it would look in a thumbnail - it might look "dirty" and discourage people from looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for introducing me to this designer.

    I'm currently dreaming about the Valma dress http://juliettehogan.com/Collections/winter10/14.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! in love with that giant knit bow! i am definitely making my self one! not sure if i have the pizazz to pull it off like that gal, but i will try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab background! -- you should go for recreating that vibe-- whatever you do I'm sure you'll put your own spin on it and make it yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this collection--thanks for sharing! I especially appreciate the "half minimal/half whimsical" look--it's something that I'm drawn towards. Off to look at the entire collection and be inspired!

    ♥ Casey | blog

    ReplyDelete