Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tee Shirt and Jeans

I Finally found the perfect tee for me...because it still has lace on it! ;)

if you have found Zorya yet on etsy, you need to go there now and buy a comfy shirt (or ten). can't you just imagine the possibilities of a shirt like this with skirts, under jumpers and dresses, etc?
but apparently i'm on a streak of uber simplicity so i just paired it with jeans and these great new shoes i thrifted :)


Check out these other lovelies
Thanks so much for reading!
m

5 comments:

  1. i love your tee with the lace collar and trim. i'm so getting one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! Her stuff is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Just favorited her shop--love the lace trims.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one ... I had a look at her site too ... it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the third from the bottom and love it, maybe i'll buy another come to think of it!

    ReplyDelete