Friday, June 8, 2012

The Ones That (can't) Get Away

lots of customers ask me, "if this is what you're selling, what are you keeping?" So i wanted to start a new blog series featuring the ones i keep. They are the pieces that i just can't seem to list no matter how hard i try. It will be fun for me to see if there is any cohesion to the pieces that i fall in love with and it will give you a little peek into my studio.

The first one i shall reveal is this 1930's dressing gown...














i adore its dreamy peach color. its scalloped ruffle details, the print, the delicate gathers. it just makes me weak in the knees.

have an awesome weekend.
thanks for reading,

m

6 comments:

  1. beautiful dress, and the first photo is stunning! I love the print x

    littlemissmaistblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bother, i can already tell that this new series is going to kill me! this dress is seriously precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in loooooooooooove with the dress! What a great color:DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so very lovely! I would keep it too! The floral details are just so charming!

    ReplyDelete