Monday, March 1, 2010

My Favorite Vintage Blouse

I am a dress girl through and through. I don't list many blouses in my shop (though i'm trying to learn this art) because not many "speak" to me. But when i saw this ruffley little blouse, i knew that it was going to be very happy living in my closet. i love the color, the ruffles, the tie that can be worn in a bow at your neck and best of all...its the softest silk i've ever felt.

vintage blouse= thrifted
houndstooth skirt=thrifted
vintage belt=thrifted
navy knit tights=F21
chocolate booties=thrifted


thanks for reading,
m

4 comments:

  1. the perfect blouse! it's so hard for me to find blouses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit!!! You look fantastic. Also, the lighting in that last photo is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo looks like it came out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never sell it, it looks lovely on you, that color is so great!

    ReplyDelete