Monday, April 30, 2012

little girl in vintage


I used to be Ryla's nanny when she was teeny tiny and we became the best of friends. She would model for me when she was just a tot (above). Her family moved to Minneapolis last year but came back this weekend for a visit, yay!
Now she is four and loves all things girly, so it was easy to get her in to this 1950's birthday dress for a fun little photos shoot. Ryla, i love you so much. you are beautiful inside and out.









i love the one where she is jumping :)
happy monday!

maria

6 comments:

  1. That twirling picture!! THE BEST. What a little sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little girl! And her dress looks like something out of "Sew Beautiful".

    Happy sewing!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Dawn from suitcase vignettes. I just found your blog while searching for nautically inspired clothing via google images. What a great header as I gasped when I saw it. I love the randomness of the wall gallery. Is it your creation? Anyway, so nice to meet you. I am following along. visit me anytime. www.thriftreveal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete