Sunday, May 23, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
the evening's details...
clockwise from top
1. steve's eye crinkles; these are present when my husband is smiling or laughing. they mean a lot to me.
2. my dress and hair barette. i was pretty over the moon about how the teal flowers were just the same as the one on my dress
3. justice drugstore, where we ate. totally amazing fancy food.
4. my 1940's shoes.
thanks every so much for reading this,
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
The Adelaide's Blog very first giveaway comes courtesy of Fluffy Pink Bunnies Vintage
The proprietress, Melanie, has been so kind to offer up a 40 dollar gift certificate towards any item in her shop! (i've given a few choices out of my favorites but there is much more to see).
1. go to fluffy pink bunnie's shop and leave a comment here of what your favorite item is and your email address so we can contact you if you win.
For 1 additional entry into the drawing...
2. retweet this giveaway on twitter, or
3. Follow FPB on twitter @fluffyvintage
Saturday, May 15, 2010
The Brass Razoo is a boutique in Nampa specializing in recycled and redesigned clothing, jewelery and furniture and I am oh so tempted to plan my next vacation on seeing these images in person:) I also love their value on bringing "restored beauty and worth" to dillapidated items. read more about the brass razoo at the end of the post.
"The Brass Razoo is a boutique located in the heart of historic downtown Nampa. We are passionate about the restoration process. Many of the pieces that we sell are created from recycled materials. Our message is that just as many of our inventory is- so are you- irreplaceable.
We pride ourselves in providing high quality pieces at affordable prices. Our selection is unique and eclectic, many pieces being Brass Razoo originals. Our jewelry selection consists of primarily one of a kind pieces that are assembled from recreating vintage pieces. As is our line of redesigned vintage clothing and accessories. We now also carry vintage, retro, and modern furniture and home decor; many pieces have been redesigned by Brass Razoo. We are also the exclusive distributors for Simply Grove furniture and home decor. With all of the merchandise we intend to send the message of restored beauty and worth and to portray another aspect of sustainable art.Resale, recycled, redesigned merchandise, shop sensibly and embrace the concept of restored beauty and worth."
--the brass razoo's facebook page.
thanks for reading,